Saturday, October 15, 2016

Shelter Cat Photography Idea

Hello Lovelies!

I don’t know if you can guess by now, but I am a crazy cat lady. I love cats so much that sometimes I think I may actually be super weird. But then I realize I don’t care if I’m weird as long as I have cats to be weird around.

Basically, I have been wanting to do something to help find homeless kitties some homes, but because I don’t have my own home, it’s been a little bit difficult.

SO. What I’m thinking about doing is getting somewhere set-up for me to take a kitty from the shelter for a couple hours and take photos of them to help them get adopted! I think that would be super fun and be really rewarding in the meantime.

Let me know if you think that’s a good idea and if you think that may help. I think, honestly, it could. Below, I will insert photos of my rescue babies.

THESE PHOTOS ARE NOT THE QUALITY THAT I WILL BE TAKING OF THE SHELTER BABIES. THESE ARE CELL PHONE PHOTOS. I WILL TAKE PHOTOS OF THE SHELTER CATS WITH MY HDSLR CAMERA. THANK YOU. :)

XOXO - Sarah












No comments:

Post a Comment