Wednesday, October 5, 2016

Tea Talks: Wednesday 10/5/2016

HELLOOOOO Lovelies!

I am in a pretty good mood as I write this. Tomorrow my collectors edition of Harry Potter books should be coming in the mail and I. Am. STOKED!!! I watched all the HP movies recently and am so obsessed! By the way, I am a Ravenclaw.



I am really looking forward to getting to know the character of Luna Lovegood. She seems like someone that would be my best friend. Actually, my best friend is a lot like her from what I have seen and heard. To the right is the picture of said friend and myself. (I'm the one in the black jacket, of course)

I have to get some clothes for work whenever Jay gets paid next. It should be simple and cheap. Black pants and two black polo shirts. I'm not too worried.

Anyways, I have very little to do. But I am busy to do it.

XOXO - Sarah

No comments:

Post a Comment