Sunday, September 4, 2016

Tea Talks: Sunday 9/4/2016

Hello Lovelies!

Today is my first Sunday Tea Talks post, so forgive me if it's a bit of a roller coaster. Ok, buckle up because we're starting this ride, now. :)

This week I want/need to:

  • Finish going through things and organizing my bedroom
  • Apply to Wal-Mart and Safeway (I'm currently looking for a job)
  • Get a drink with Jay (my husband)
  • Get together with Kelsey (one of my best friends)
  • Memorize drink recipes in case I'm called for an interview
This week I hope to:
  • Get a call back from the coffee shop I love so much that I applied to (They're hiring! I had to jump on that. More about that and the place later.)
  • Get a call back from Center Market (corner store I applied to)
  • Find my favorite coat and favorite interview worthy heels
My weekend has been pretty good so far. I got mad at Jay on Friday but ended up working it out by time he got off work (communication is so important people!!!) then we went out for a drink. As soon as we got home we knocked out. Saturday was spent doing errands and the sort and was his first day off since starting at Wal-Mart. It was nice to see him for more than a couple hours that day. 

I'll update you guys on Wednesday on how I'm doing with my goals and if anything I've hoped for has happened! Until next time! 

XOXOXO!!!

2 comments:

  1. Sending so much good vibes for landing that coffee shop job dear! <3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! <3 I suspect they'll call by Friday the latest so I'll be keeping you updated. :)

      Delete