Monday, November 7, 2016

A Late Sunday Tea Talk

Today is definitely not a Sunday... sorry about that! But I've been super busy with work and life.

I'm gonna give a brief overview because I'm tired and will probably go into detail sooner rather than later.

Work is going great. I LOVE my coworkers and it already seems like I have potential to one day be a manager. That's awesome. Like today, I was training the newest hire. I've only been there 3 weeks and they are having me do that. That's awesome. :)

The ex thing: I saw him and now I'm no longer afraid. That's pretty much all to say. :)

That's pretty much it right now. :) I am loving life for the most part. Had a falling out with a super important person in my life... but sometimes that happens.

We'll talk soon! <3

No comments:

Post a Comment