Sunday, October 16, 2016

Tea Talks: Sunday 10/15/2016

Hello Lovelies.

Today I feel like being completely honest with you guys: I have had a few blogs start and end within a couple months in the past and I REALLY don't want to do that with this blog. That's why I've been trying to stick to a schedule.

I plan on sitting down at least twice a week and write. Sundays and Wednesdays are already designated blogging days, so those will probably end up being the days I just write.

So, an actual update on life: I still haven't begun work. In fact, I'm not officially hired yet either. The website/program used to hire at Safeway has been acting up and has been giving me issues with my profile, so I haven't been able to finish the hiring paperwork. I was supposed to go to orientation today in Salem, but again, I haven't finished the paperwork so I couldn't go. I'm honestly a little bit frustrated, BUT as I now realize the pants that I bought myself for work from Goodwill don't fit at all.... I am so freaking relieved. (Side note, I bought a Venus Fly Trap to eat these darn fruit fly gnat things... WHY IS IT NOT DOING ITS JOB???)

Hopefully, this week will work out for me and I will be able to start work soon. WISH ME LUCK LOVELIES!

XOXO - Sarah

P.s. I will definitely try to start putting more photos in my posts. I know that sometimes it's not as fun to just read with nothing to just LOOK at. I get it. :) Today I included a photo of Starbucks cups because... well I'm about to start working there. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment