Wednesday, October 19, 2016

Tea Talks: Wednesday 10/19/2016

Hello Lovelies!

Guess who officially finished signing paperwork and went in to do computer training today. ME! Yayyyyyy!!!!! I went in this morning and started everything. After I was done, I waited until my new friend was off work (she is a new hire too and was training on the floor today) and then we went on a walk. We went to a little gas station and then some guy tried flirting with me then she was driven home by a friend and I just walked away.... Okay, that was a pointless thing to detail... but that's okay. :)

I feel like my life is going to start moving forward and that I'm going to be really be doing something with my time.

This Saturday I should be going to Salem and be going to orientation. I'm not going to be enjoying this drive, but at least it's the only time I'll be making it.

Oh, I found an AMAZING tattoo artist that I'm going to be booking an appointment with soon. She seems super nice and professional (we've been e-mailing back and forth) and I'm super excited.

Thank you guys for just reading and commenting every once in a while. While it would be cool to have a lot of communication and activity on my blog, I love and appreciate the communication and activity that does exist. If you think we'd get along and think we could be friends, feel free to contact me and spark a conversation through one of the places listed in my "follow me" tab. :)

XOXO - Sarah

No comments:

Post a Comment