Sunday, September 4, 2016

About Me

Hello Lovelies!

My name is Sarah and I wanted to welcome you to the blog! Because this is my first post, I want to tell you what I am planning on doing with this blog. This is so you know you'll be interested in reading on from here and to help myself gauge what I want to share and what you want to read.

My plan is to make a post AT LEAST two times a week. I am thinking about calling these posts Chats Over Tea because I LOVE drinking tea and writing. I want the first post of the week to be on Sunday. For this post I want to sit down and tell you what I want to achieve this week and how I felt/what I did during the weekend. I think this will set the tone for the rest of the week. The second post will be on Wednesday. This post will be pretty much the same thing as Sunday, except I will talk more about what I have accomplished so far over the week as well as what I still want to achieve. I'll also talk about things I want to do for the weekend.

What I'm not really planning is the other things that I'm going to share and do with this blog. I would like to talk about hair/makeup/fashion and home decor. I may also share things I like such as YouTubers (and things I put on YouTube myself) and movies and music. Other than those things and random pictures of my three cats that I will be sneaking into my posts, I don't know what else would be good to share on this blog. If you come across this, let me know what you think would be interesting to read!

Much love!
P.s. Enjoy the first of many, many, MANY photos of cats below. I'm very much into photography and I took this photo myself. :)


<a href="http://www.bloglovin.com/blog/18226681/?claim=emxn27dpsmm">Follow my blog with Bloglovin</a>

No comments:

Post a Comment