Tuesday, September 13, 2016

My Wardrobe Goals

Hello Lovelies!


I have been so obsessed with my wardrobe as of late because I just moved back to Oregon from having lived in Texas for 2 years and I am simply NOT prepared for a northern winter.


I am also trying to minimize my wardrobe from the massive amount of clothes that I have that don’t fit or I just never wear. Seriously girl, I could super easily stock a boutique with all the clothes I have and have gotten rid of. It’s kind of embarrassing.


Today I am going to talk about (ok I’m going to list) the things that I want to adorn my wardrobe with. I want to say ahead of time that I’m not wanting to be all out, super strict minimalist with my wardrobe forever. I’m just doing that for now because, to be honest with you, I am freaking broke and can only afford the basics at this moment. Plus, if I have a strong foundation of basics in my wardrobe, I will have an easier time building on those basics later.


Oh, and all I’m going to be listing below is fall/winter/spring (basically not hot weather) clothes. I just hate hot weather (thank you Texas for ruining what used to be my favorite season) and don’t like to even think about shopping for that weather. Ok, moving on from my weird issues. ;)


I will be separating what I want in my wardrobe into categories: TOPS, BOTTOMS, OUTERWEAR, SHOES, ACCESSORIES, and a subcategory of CLUB/FORMAL WEAR. I will mark what I already have with an asterisk (*).


TOPS
  • Black Tee
  • White Tee *
  • Black and White Striped Tee (x2) */
  • Graphic Tees *
  • Black Tank
  • White Tank
  • Graphic Tanks *
  • Black Sweater (Crew Neck)
  • Gray Sweater (Crew Neck)
  • Mustard Sweater (Crew Neck)
  • Maroon Sweater (Crew Neck)
  • Black Sweater (Turtle Neck)
  • Black and White Striped Long Sleeve Top
  • Black Cardigan *
  • Ravenclaw Cardigan
  • Maroon Cardigan
  • Mustard Cardigan
  • Red Flannel
  • Rust Flannel


BOTTOMS
  • Black Skinny Jeans
  • Light Wash Skinny Jeans
  • Black Skinny Jeans (Torn)
  • Light Wash Skinny Jeans (Torn)
  • Mustard Skinny Jeans
  • Black Skirt (A-Line)


OUTERWEAR
  • Black Faux Leather Jacket *
  • Green Anorak Jacket *
  • Jean Jacket *
  • Oregon Hoodie
  • Black Trench Coat
  • The North Face Jacket (Any color)


SHOES
  • Black Doc Martens Boots
  • Cherry Doc Martens Boots
  • Black Fancy Flat Boots *
  • Black Heeled Boots *
  • Black Ballet Flats
  • Black Hi-Top Converse *
  • White Lo-Top Converse *
  • Black Lo-Top Converse
  • White Hi-Top Converse
  • Yellow Hi-Top Converse
  • Patterned Converse *
  • Colorful Converse *


ACCESSORIES
  • Black Beanie
  • Mustard Beanie
  • Maroon Beanie
  • Black Rimmed Hat
  • Thick Scarves (Any Colors)
  • Black Leg Warmers *


CLUB/FORMAL WEAR
  • Little Black Dress
  • Formal Shirt *
  • Formal Pants *


Yep. I suppose you notice that the shortest categories are the accessories and club/formal wear. I don’t wear accessories except for in the winter. No, really. I don’t like jewelry or other accessories. I just recently started actually carrying a purse. A PURSE. That is like crazy for me and makes me feel like I’m finally a grown up!

I still haven’t gone shopping yet (we get paid on Wednesday maybe). When I have finished shopping, I’ll probably make a post about what I got! I hope that’s interesting. XD

Please, let me know down in the comment section what you want your future wardrobe to be like or if you already have your dream wardrobe! XOXO!!! Sarah

2 comments:

  1. I've never seen a wishlist done in this format before, very cool idea!
    www.britishmermaid.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I am CONSTANTLY making lists and I find this is the easiest way to do it! :)

      Delete