Friday, September 16, 2016

Books I Want to Read This Fall/Winter

Hello Lovelies!


I hope you’re having a good September so far! At this point I’m sure most of you are about to start classes (or already have. I don’t know who reads my blog yet) and thus are preparing to read. A lot.


I am not attending any classes this year but still want to keep up with my reading. So… I wanted to share what I plan on reading this fall/winter! I’d love, love, LOVE it if you would share your thoughts on the following books if you’ve read them/are planning on reading them too!


P.s….. Don’t make fun of me for the first thing on this list. I wasn’t allowed to read this series while I was living at home so it’s my first time.


  • Harry Potter series
  • Lord of the Rings series
  • Eragon series
  • Sherlock Holmes series


I want to read the first and last series listed the most. I already own the collective Sherlock series by Sir Arthur Conan Doyle so I won’t have to buy those. I will however have to buy all the Harry Potter books as I’ve never owned (or read) them. I’ve read all but one book for the other two series.


I know that this is a super short post, but I figured that it was a pretty straightforward thing.


Like I said earlier, I’d LOVE to hear what you’re planning on reading this cold season and if you’ve read anything I’ve listed before. Also, if you recommend a book or series for me to read, I’d definitely check it out.

XOXO!!! Sarah

No comments:

Post a Comment