Sunday, September 11, 2016

Tea Talks: Sunday 9/11/2016

Hello Lovelies!

Man, this week has been the busiest week I've had in what feels like ages! Mind you, it hasn't been THAT busy, but considering I'm used to sleeping for nearly 16 hours a day every day for 2.5 years, it's been a lot. I've been getting around 8 hours of sleep every night/early morning (I can't help that I'm a night owl) and I've been running errands around town as well as completely re-doing my bedroom!

Ok lets jump in!

This week I want/need to:

  • Finish re-arranging the bedroom 
  • Apply to Wal-Mart (I know. I just keep putting it off)
  • Apply to Papa Murphy's 
  • Check on my application to the 79 gas station (Tuesday)
  • Fill out the Student Loan Repayment Plan/Debt Assistance thing
This week I hope to:
  • Go see my best friend in Portland
  • Get a call back from either gas station or the coffee shop
  • Get all my clothes shopping done
I also have devised a posting plan that is even better than before! I have lots of topics that I'm wanting to talk about, but some aren't going to occur every week. The only posts I PROMISE to never miss are Tea Talks on Sunday and Wednesday as well as whatever series posts I'm doing on Thursday. Otherwise, these certain topics will be posted on these certain days!

Sunday: Tea Talks
Monday: Makeup
Tuesday: Fashion
Wednesday: Tea Talks
Thursday: Series Posts
Friday: Media Topic (Books/Movies/T.V. Shows, Music etc)
Saturday: Personal Topics

As always, thank you for reading and feel free to say hello!

XOXO!!! Sarah

No comments:

Post a Comment