Sunday, September 18, 2016

Tea Talks: Sunday 9/18/2016

Hello Lovelies!

Today, I actually have tea to drink while typing this up! It's called Mint Majesty and it's by Teavana. I picked it up when I went to Starbucks this morning. Normally, I don't like Starbucks, but I was in my pj pants and didn't want to go somewhere nice looking like that. Yeah, Starbucks can be nice, but in this town... it's eh.

Random funny story. Ready? My hubby is starting college this next week. That's not the funny part. He is starting college next week and it hadn't even occurred to him that he might need notebooks, pencils and a calculator. *sigh* How would he survive without me?

Things I want/need to do this week:

  • Actually finish cleaning my room
  • Continue job searching
  • Actually schedule at least 2 non-tea talks posts
Things I hope for this week:
  • We get the rest of our check
  • I get called for an interview anywhere I applied
So... yeah. There's not much on my mind right now. I'm a bit sick so I'm trying to relax so I don't get sicker. Which will happen if I don't just CHILL. 

Oh, and the tea? SO GOOD! OH MY GOD IT IS SOOOO GOOD. I love mint teas. I have currently 3 containers of different mint teas with one coming in the mail. I'm OBSESSED.

Also, the website for Paypal isn't responding. I think that may be a sign. 

Anyways, much love to you guys! I've already scheduled the next Ear Stretching 101 post for this Thursday (I CANNOT believe that I forgot it last week!!!) so you have that to look forward to! :)

XOXO!!! Sarah

No comments:

Post a Comment