Wednesday, September 7, 2016

Tea Talks: Wednesday 9/7/2016

Hello Lovelies!

Today is officially the middle of the week and that means that an update on the week is in order.

Things I got done so far this week:
  • Finish going through things and organizing my bedroom (almost done)
  • Apply to Wal-Mart and Safeway (I'm currently looking for a job)(not done)
  • Get a drink with Jay (my husband) (on Friday)
  • Get together with Kelsey (one of my best friends) (yep!)
  • Memorize drink recipes in case I'm called for an interview (all memorized)
Things I am hoping for this week:
  • Get a call back from the coffee shop I love so much that I applied to (They're hiring! I had to jump on that. More about that and the place later.) (Haven't gotten called yet)
  • Get a call back from Center Market (corner store I applied to) (Haven't gotten called yet)
  • Find my favorite coat and favorite interview worthy heels (Still nowhere to be found)
Now I figured out that I am missing my social security card as well. Holy crap, right? So I have to go to the social security office asap and report it and try to get a new one... Not looking forward to that one because the closest office is in Salem and that office is always SO BUSY. I mean they all are but still. 

I have a couple things for y'all to look forward to in the next few weeks, starting tomorrow, because I'm starting a series! It will be on body modifications. Specifically ear stretching. I'll post once a week on Thursdays until the series is over and all questions I may get are answered. :) So let me know if you have any specific questions!

XOXO!!! Sarah

No comments:

Post a Comment