Tuesday, September 6, 2016

Weekly Topics

Hello Lovelies!

I had a great idea today.

Weekly topics!

Basically, I'm thinking about dedicating one day a week for however many weeks it takes to do a series on a topic. I have some topics that I am super excited to share in the form in a series and just want to do that in the best way possible!

This week, I'll be introducing Ear Stretching 101.

I have a YouTube channel (if you didn't know about it, now you do and you should go find it! There's a link in my Follow Me page on this blog) and I have done a few videos on ear stretching and things associated to it. My most popular video was How to Heal Infected Stretched Ears. On that video I got a LOT of questions regarding ear stretching problems. I do plan on doing more videos addressing those concerns in the future, but I thought I'd take it a step further and do a series about it here too!

If you have any questions about stretching your ears/problems you're having with your stretched ears that you want me to answer, tell me in the comments or contact me through Instagram, Twitter, or YouTube. The links are in my Follow Me page on this blog!

Topics I plan to cover:
So you want to stretch your ears?
Going to a piercer vs. doing it at home/what to buy
The Taper Method-Do’s and Don't's
How to clean your ears and help sore ears
How to heal an infected stretched ear
The Taping Method-Do’s and Don’t’s
How to shrink your ears back to normal

Feel free to let me know what you think and any ideas that you may have! XOXO!! Sarah


No comments:

Post a Comment